Electricity consumption e-Golf, kWh/100 km (combined): 14,1 (17 inch) - 13,2 (16 inch). CO2 emissions in g / km: 0 (combined). Efficiency class: A + // Foto: Matthias Leitzke
A good driver manages to respond spontaneously and confidently to an unexpected, and potentially hazardous, traffic situation. Rapid reaction and the ability to handle the vehicle competently are imperative in maintaining vehicle control. Our SafetyTraining aims at teaching confident vehicle handling under any, and all, conditions. The course lasts an hour during which time the driver has one-on-one time with a driving instructor.
And this is what the course offers:
- theoretical introduction practical application on the circuit
- proficient driving techniques evasion manoeuvres and correct observation
- how to avoid common mistakes in dangerous situations
- traversing a variety of obstacles on the track
- practising various evasive manoeuvres – Braking, ABS, ESP
- learning to use modern automotive technology safely
- braking and evasive manoeuvres
- slalom driving and cornering with, and without, ESP
Vehicles will be made available to you, from 28 euro per person.