Photo: Lennard Kugeler
Safety guidelines and arrival information
for the Autostadt Summer Festival 2019
the following guidelines are intended to make visiting the Autostadt Summer Festival 2019 as safe and convenient as possible.
Bags larger than A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) are not permitted on the festival site. To minimize waiting times at the entrance, we ask visitors to generally leave their bags at home.
Admission to the site with a small bag (shoulder bag, clutch or belt bag) is permitted, however we ask you to limit the items carried in your bag to necessities (e.g. money, medications, etc.).
Please come prepared and leave the following items at home:
- Rucksacks, large bags, trolleys, shoppers, suitcases
- Drinks (sealed TetraPaks, max. 1 litre are allowed)
- Professional cameras with interchangeable lenses, audio and video recorders, GoPro cameras, tablet/laptop computers, selfie sticks
- Chairs and other bulky items (including strollers)
- Weapons, firearms, knives, explosives, fireworks, purse chains, studded belts or similar items that could be used as a weapon
- Glass containers
- Flashlights, glow sticks, laser pointers, spray cans of any kind
- Large flags or posters (including sticks)
- Helmets, skateboards and other sports equipment
- Umbrellas (pocket umbrellas are allowed)
Please follow the Autostadt house rules.
We kindly ask you to comply with these safety guidelines and hope you enjoy your Summer Festival experience!
Your Autostadt Team
We recommend that Summer Festival visitors arrive by public transport. The parking areas adjacent to the Autostadt fill up very quickly for major events.
The Autostadt is only a few minutes' walk from Wolfsburg Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) via the bridge over the canal.
Complete train arrival/departure information is available on the website: bahn.de
The following WVG bus lines stop at the Autostadt: 160, 170, 201, 202, 380. Wolfsburg's central bus station is within a 10-minute walking distance.
All information about bus schedules in Wolfsburg can be found on: wvg.de
Further information on how to get to the Autostadt is available on the website:
Movimentos Festwochen der Autostadt 2019
For Movimentos events, a free shuttle service takes visitors to the "Hafen 1" event hall and back. Look for the vehicles with "Movimentos" signs at the departure points.
Shuttles operate from 17:30 h to around 23:00 h departing at Allerpark car park (bus stop) & phaeno (stairway/escalator to the Autostadt)
You can download the Safety guidelines and arrival information here: